Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Now that's a ratings jump

By now most of you have probably noticed that BYU jumped from 24 to 12 in the USA Today's Coaches poll and from 20 to 9 in the Associated Press poll. I expected a jump, but didn't expect anything like that. I figured we'd be at about 13, so I guess 12 is about right to me. 9 just feels a little high.

Oklahoma dropped like a rock and with news that their TE, Jermain Gresham, is out for the season, I wouldn't be surprised to see them drop even lower if they can't handle some of the competition they've got coming up in a few weeks. Bob Stoops is a good coach and I imagine that he'll have the team ready to rally behind Landry Jones until Sam Bradford can come back. That should also give the offensive line time to solidify and hopefully keep the guy from getting hit like a steroid era homerun.

I'll do some research on Tulane the next couple of days and will try to get a preview up soon.

Go Cougs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment