Saturday, September 5, 2009

Honestly, I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!

I'm not really sure what to say right now. My excitement level is off the charts. I had no idea our defense was going to step up and play that physical. All in all, it was our D that kept the game close and gave us the W. The offense played well but had some trouble controlling the ball. That may have been nerves but is definitely something that needs to be addressed right away. I'll write more later when the euphoria has passed and I can actually give an objective look at the game.

The season has kicked off and started with a bang! Here's to stepping up and putting it to the #3 team in the country!

Go Cougs!

2 comments:

  1. I think it was having McKenna bless the game in her cute high voice that gave us the win!

    ReplyDelete